2008-02-06

Who do I work for?

Well, a company that provides an email service with about 107 users, and a calendar service with about 106 users, and a news syndicate with about 104 sources, and a video sharing facility that displays about 108 video views a day, and an image index with about 109 images. And it connects about 105 advertisers with about 105 online publishers and 103 offline ones, and provides online wallets for about 106 buyers and 105 sellers, and is localized in about 102 interface languages, and employs about 104 people, and is rated 100 in the list of best companies to work for. And it is not best known for any of these things.

Who are they?

10100.

8 comments:

Google est une merde said...

Microsoft ? :-D

Anonymous said...

Ok, this didn't make any sense in my feed reader because I couldn't see the superscripts. Now I understand.

david said...

I think you had way too much fun writing that posting.

Anonymous said...

I would say that you are a Google slave.

TheBenci1 said...

Google!!!

Because Joseph said so?

John Cowan said...

New York, definitely. I'm not leaving my NYC apartment except headfirst.
16:28
Joseph Zitt said...

Congratulations! My niece is with Google, working on bidirectional interface stuff out of the Tel Aviv office. You may run into her at the Unicode conference if you're there.

Anonymous said...

Googally!

I remember when you worked for a bank! Congrats. What part do you work for? Can you even mention what you do?

_Salty_Jazz said...

Americans are bad for the economy.

Anonymous said...

Kasner lived in my neighborhood (Morningsde Heights)--he used to be pointed out as a certified Genius but I think the neighbors considered him unapproachable.